The SISMER participants were communicated on different projects through posters and presentations on the sharing of data on a common issue: the study and management of the sea and ocean, from the coast to the deep sea.
The different projects that were presented were the following:
- Data catalogue of the Fisheries Information System (SIH) and SACROIS, a data crossing algorithm (by Armelle Rouyer)
- Campaign catalogues: tools for sharing metadata and data (by Cécile Pertuisot)
- Data TERRA: a research e-infrastructure to access, process and combine multi-source Earth observation data (by Erwann Quimbert)
- COPILOtE: an ANR project towards the certification and FAIRisation of the ODATIS Ocean cluster's data and services centres (by Michèle Fichaut)
- The French ports reference system, a co-production between the OFB and Ifremer (by Chloé Fari and Armelle Rouyer from SISMER and Steven Piel from the OFB).