Surval offers a catalogue of products that present, on a monitoring theme, a map as well as associated information and data.
The consultation of a Surval product is interactive and can be customized according to the different criteria selected by the user: choice of the map, cross-application of data selection criteria, exploration and manipulation of the map layers and results until they are downloaded. These possibilities may vary from one product to another, depending on the available data.
Available products :
- Data by parameter
- Graphical visualization, mapping and extraction of data banked and validated in Quadrige², collected by national and local coastal observation and monitoring networks.
- Indian Ocean Data
- Graphical visualization, mapping and extraction of banked and validated data in Quadrige² for the Indian Ocean area.
- Mapping inventory of networks
- Mapping inventory of active sites of coastal observation and monitoring networks.
- Mapping inventory of the REMI network
- Inventory of active sites for monitoring microbiological contamination in professional production areas (REMI).
- Mapping inventory of the REPHY network
- Inventory of active sites for monitoring phytoplanktonic flora and physico-chemistry (REPHY) and phycotoxin monitoring (REPHYTOX).
- Mapping inventory of the ROCCH network
- Inventory of active sites for monitoring chemical contamination in marine organisms (ROCCHMV) and sediments (ROCCHSED).
- Inventory of coastal benthic biocenosis monitoring sites
- Inventory of active sites for monitoring coastal benthic biocenoses.
The data is updated daily.
This major evolution is the result of the work of the Sextant, Quadrige and Envlit teams.